Banner

Friday, September 12, 2008

Strategy Marketing

Since I have been studying "Guerrilla Marketing" books by Jay Conrad Levinson, I have taken my marketing ability to the next level. I am now making money on line with videos, blogs, and music. Last night at the Apache Cafe, I had one of my marketing strategies in full effect. I 've been working on brand building by using a poster board to market my website to the club audience. The goal was to make my situation look bigger by doing bigger and better stuff and it worked. The Billboard worked effectively because people were more interested in what I do and the products that I am offering.

If you have not sat down and put your marketing strategy in place you need to. I recommend you get the "Guerrilla Marketing" Books to help your movement.

peace cool water

http://www.coolwater101.com

No comments:

New York Nick Tv Show

The System

Powered By Blogger